Saturday, March 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #2


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly link up hosted by Tynga's Reviews every Saturday. It is a place for bloggers to share what they have been adding to their book shelves recently; physically or virtually. Books bought in a physical store, online, brought home from the library, borrowed from friends, gifts, and eBooks are all welcome to be included in this link up. What have you been adding to your shelves recently?



LIBRARY
Death Note Vol. 1 & 2  by Tsugumi Ohba
Austenland by Shannon Hale
The Ruby Red Trilogy by Kerstin Gier
The Smart Guide to Bachelorette Parties by Sharon Naylor (I have several friends getting married soon, so I checked this one out just to flip through and see what it had to say.)

PURCHASED
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen



I'd love to know your thoughts on any of these books or any similar books you've enjoyed!

- Faye

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these - except some of Water For Elephants, which was far too weird and gross for me!

    ★ Under The Mountain ★

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard the Ruby Red Trilogy is so good! I've been meaning to read Water For Elephants. I really hope you enjoy all of your new books! Happy Reading! :) Here's my STS: http://unearthlyreviews.blogspot.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read the first several volumes of Death Note. Good manga series! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete