Saturday, March 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #1


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly link up hosted by Tynga's Reviews every Saturday. It is a place for bloggers to share what they have been adding to their book shelves recently; physically or virtually. Books bought in a physical store, online, brought home from the library, borrowed from friends, gifts, and eBooks are all welcome to be included in this link up. What have you been adding to your shelves recently?



Library

I Have Nothing to Wear by Jill Martin & Dana Ravich
Flora & Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo
The Magic Thief by Sarah Prineas
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Terrier by Tamora Pierce

For Review
Blaze Ignites by J. L. Madore




I'd love to see what you've been adding to your shelves!

- Faye

3 comments:

  1. Wow -- great books! I have been a fan of Gillian Flynn since Sharp Objects. I still think my favorite of her books is Dark Places, but I just love her slightly twisted view of the world!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gone Girl was so good Faye! Awesome haul aren't libraries the best. You can see my haul tomorrow on the Sunday Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much abotu Gone Girl and hope that you love it.

    ReplyDelete